J BY JOSE ANDRES
SPAIN MEETS MEXICO
This culinary concept will allow guests at W Mexico City to enjoy a unique approach to Spanish cuisine, with new and daring dishes that will surprise the senses. Carried out by the visionary minds of Chef José Andrés and his team, J by José Andrés celebrates Spain and Mexico’s rich historical and cultural connections. The name serves as a nod to its chef and founder and references José Andrés’ flagship Spanish brand, Jaleo, which means revelry and fun.
J by Jose Andres Restaurant - W Mexico City
DAILY PROGRAMMING J BY JOSÉ ANDRÉS
WITH A UNIQUE APPROACH TO SPANISH CUISINE
- The night was made to share it, and what better way than with a rice-based paella Bomba that chef José Andrés has for you.
- Every Wednesday, from 18:30 hrs.
- 4 varieties: shrimp, chicken with mushrooms, mountain rice with butifarra and vegetarian.
- Accompanied by one glass per person of house wine (Service for 2 people).
- Pairing dinner. Let us surprise you with the flavors of Spain, and enjoy every Thursday from 20:30 hrs., our 3-course menu, accompanied by the best Spanish wineries.
- From 20:30 hrs. - Paired with a different Spanish winery each month.
Gin & Tonic Fridays
- The best Gin & Tonic, in one of the chicest terraces of Polanco. What better plan for Friday?
- Every Friday, from 20:30 hrs.
- Music with DJ.
Oysters & Bubbles
- Never enough seafood, ceviches, and champagne for a refreshing Sunday
- Every Sunday from 12 hrs. to 17 hrs. Bar of ceviches, seafood & Champagne.
Check out some of our menu’s highlights
FOR A SENSORY EXPERIENCE
LUNCH & DINNER
- Avocado, tomato heart cone, and grasshopper
- Pan de cristal served as a taco with braised oxtail and pickled onions
- Veracruz - style raw snapper with capers, tomatoes, and olives
- Piquillo peppers, pork meat and fresh fruit, Nogada and hoja santa sauce
- King crab, cucumber, peppers and brandy sauce
- Crispily fried corn puff, caramelized onion, scrambled egg
COCKTAILS, WINES & DESSERTS
- Signature cocktails
- Celebrated wine collection from Spain and Mexico
- Gin and tonic sorbet, fizzy tonic 'espuma,' lemon and aromatics.
- Olive oil ice cream with grapefruit and tequila
EXPERIENCE A DIFFERENT SIDE OF SPAIN