W Mexico City
Campos Eliseos 252, Chapultepec, Polanco, Mexico City, Mexico City, 11560, Mexico
Phone: (52)(55) 91381800
3.8/5 154 reviews
EMBRACE THE COLORFUL ESSENCE OF FRIDA KAHLO AND DIEGO RIVERA AT THE MOST VIBRANT HOTEL IN MEXICO CITY
Welcome to W Mexico City. Located off Reforma Boulevard in the stylish Polanco neighborhood where trend-seekers meet to explore chic shops, a fast- paced cultural landscape and tempting nightlife.
W Mexico City features custom details defining an extraordinary experience. Stay in style with sleek, fashionable furnishings and signature touches at our 237 sparkling guest rooms and suites.
Mix it up at J by José Andrés, a foodie paradise featuring a creative “Mexico meets Spain”culinary concept. Keep the party going at the Living Room Bar.
Perfect for work and play, W Mexico City offers everything you need for a spectacular event with fresh, innovative spaces.
Coming to Mexico City soon? We’ll be expecting you!
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 154 verified guest reviews
69%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We always stay at Starwood properties because we travel with our baby girl (puppy) Leona. We sent them an email letting them know she was coming and we'd prefer she be made feel special vs us.
1. We were greeted with all smiles by the courteous staff.
2. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we were always comfortable
3. Leona was greeted with personalized cookies (her name on them), a large royal purple bed, 2 doggie bowls, treats, and a large poster of her with "welcome to Mexico" and the number to the "Whatever Team" should she need anything
4. The gym was super quiet
5. Room service was quick and phenomenal
6. Staff went out of their way for Leona
Best stay. We will return. And recommend to everyone.
- Check in time: 3:00 pm
- Check out time: 12:00pm
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- SPG Category 5
- SPG Category 5
- Whatever/Whenever® Service
- FIT® Gym
- Luggage forward™
- P.A.W. Pets Are Welcome
- AWAY® Spa
Stop by Mexico City, named the best place to visit in 2016 by a New York Times compilation of tourist spots. Get ready to experience the finest selection of glamorous fashion shows, film premieres, music festivals and major sporting events in Latin America. But wait, there’s more. Discover the ruins of ancient cultures and other mysterious landmarks found in Mexico.
- Bosque de Chapultepec
- Polanco Commercial District
- Pyramids of Teotihuacan
- The Frida Kahlo Museum
- The National Museum of Anthropology
How To Get Here
Indulge with our dishes in distinctive settings which await your taste buds
Explore the most daring flavors in a truly Mexican culinary experience. Surprise your senses and celebrate rich cultural connections in a fun way while you’re joining us in Mexico City.
- J BY JOSE ANDRES
Hours Of Operation
Mexico City, an ideal location for business events and meetups
Explore W Mexico City’s cutting-edge, fresh and comfortable spaces for corporate events.
- 9 flexible and modern meeting spaces
- Total meeting space of 7,700 sq. ft.
- Function rooms with natural lighting